"WAIT! DON'T RUN AWAY JUST YET!!!"

Hello! Welcome to MY DOMAIN! Many people may think that this is just a "me against the world" type of blog, and I just wanna get some things clarified right about....NOW. When I first set out to make a blog, I was thinking of the challenges I am most faced with on a day to day basis; that being my feeling of noone understanding me, and vice versa. I am sure there are some people who thinks the way I do..I just have yet to meet too many/any of them for that matter. I have always felt like an outcast, and have always been treated like one because of the way I may think, say or do; but as I got older, I had already adapted to being called weird, unique and all of thee above(nothing phases me now). But not only have I sprung back up with a complete sense of security, now I am bringing my curiousities of the wOrlD with me(everyone has their own issues, but it is up to acknowledge and re-adjust them)! I just wanna understand certain things about the people that resides on planet earth. Things like ..."why are some of y'all SO LOUD on the public buses," for instance....??? LOL! But...NO...THIS IS NOT A 'ME AGAINST THE WORLD' TYPE OF THING! I JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE OCCUPYING SPACE ON THE SAME PLANET AS I AM. I AM VERY INTRIGUED BY THE HUMAN MIND!!! HOPEFULLY, THIS HAS HELPED YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM A LITTLE BIT MORE..IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY. AND HOPEFULLY, I CAN START UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOU GUYS ARE COMING FROM(BECAUSE I AM PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT SOME OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW..LOL!!!) SO, THIS IS MY CHALLENGE TO THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE!!! I just ask that YOU GIVE your HONEST FEEDBACK on the things I write about. Who knows? Maybe I'll develop a string of optimism. Maybe I'll broaden my horizons(my mind)...with the way I think. YES ...that'd be GREAT!! TAKE CARE =D ;P







Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

Society's WORST ENEMIES

Jan 18, 2011

Society is truly funny I tell you. This world coming to an end has qotta be thee best blessing that we could ever have.

Humans I tell you..they're funny. It is said that everyone makes mistakes, nobody's perfect, but does that mean you can keep throwing that line out there when mistakes have constantly been made? I THINK NOT. 2/3times could be called a mistake, anything beyond that is beyond measures of making a mistake. Is it safe to say that some people just aren't making mistakes, and that they're purposely lighting your fire? Now ask yourself, is it working? Are they getting to you?

Narrow-minded people I tell you. You know who they are, and if it ain't you, you know someone like that. They're the ones who accuses you of changing because you stop acting the way they want you to act. They're the ones whose quick to judge if you do/doing something outta THEIR ORDINARY. They're the ones who have a slight of self-esteem issues, a lack of confidence in themselves ever finding a friend as qood as you if the two of you were to ever part ways because of different lifestyles, this is why they try to keep you the same way they met you/the way they helped you change to; nothing more nothing less. OR, only more if they're more w/ya, same for less.

Doubl3E standard people. Umm..these people speak for themselves. DOUBLE STANDARD. A 2nd set of rules for themselves, some would like to explain it. Sociopaths who are always changing the rules to suit their needs, others would say, YOU CHOOSE. Perhaps they do this to avoid the fact that they just might not like themselves as well.

Hmmm...and my favorite, the CRUM SNATCHERS. Don't know what I mean by this? THE FREE-LOADERS. THE USERS. THE BITERS. THE HIT & RUNS...& etc. I CANNOT STAND THESE PEOPLE THE MOST. These people aren't always as obvious to seek out as you think they are, they're sneaky. They might be an obvious, out there free-loader, the ones who eats and run, the one who always calls you for a ride w/o offering any gas money; or perhaps the one who only comes over your house to watch your cable/use the computer. But then you also have the not so obvious ones, the ones who only text you to see if you wanna go w/them shopping but doesn't when they're going out to a club, or the ones who only call you when they're bored; these people need to be examined a lil longer to determine if they're a user/not. These people usually keep there distance. 9.5 times outta 10, you're their last option. The only one who will answer their text right away/period for that matta. The only one who cares to hear there bs, rather you really care/not. The only one who would do something as little/as boring as going food shopping w/them. The real friend...that they fail to see.

Then there's the fake people. The ones who firmly believe in in-betweens, they wanna be your frenemy, while the rest of society only believes that a person is either your friend; or they're your enemy. The sneaky, canniving, green-eyed monsters these people live within, can be so cold and emotionless at times. Now these people can be tricky as well. They'll always make you feel like they want what's best for YOU, trying to make you believe that their actions is solely based around that concept, and only that concept. What they fail to realize is that they use that line so much, that it almost seems as if they're trying to persuade themselves just as much as they're trying to persuade you to believe that crap. But a person whose 100% sure of what their mission is, doesn't need a support group. If these people have enough hate in them, they will most-likely stop at nothing to bring someone down(let's just hope that person isn't you). Most important fact, is that they don't just wanna bring you down, they wanna bring you even lower than their level of misery. They will say things like, "I'm just telling the truth," but their truth is ALWAYS NEGATIVE; why is that? They will talk about you behind your back, BUT NEVER TO YOUR FACE, and they will ALWAYS DENY having said anything. You could think of these people as the 'man on the inside.'

Quotes:

It's funny how the only people who hurt you are the ones who promised they won't ~ Sheri Roushdy

No comments:

Post a Comment